Cream Chargers Birmingham
Disclaimer: Cream chargers are strictly for catering use only – do not attempt to inhale the product.
Whether you have a café, restaurant, bar or coffee shop, or if you are simply a keen cook in your own home, a cream charger is an essential tool in any kitchen. Websites offer cream charger delivery in Birmingham, providing you with a sameday delivery and collection service to ensure you are never left without a supply at any time. The cylinders are filled with quality nitrous oxide (NOS), which is stored safely under high pressure. To make whipped cream is simple; just attach the NOS canisters to the matching size and fit of dispenser – we supply the standard 8gm type, which is the size most commonly used across the catering and hospitality industry. Some dispensers will require two N2O cream chargers simultaneously, so we supply and deliver the NOS chargers in multipacks to offer the best value for money. Once the canister is emptied it cannot be refilled but, as it is made from stainless steel, it is 100% recyclable. For uses outside of the kitchen, the canisters are suitable as a source of power for model rocket motors.
Dining in Birmingham, home to the celebrated Taste of Birmingham food festival, whether with loved ones, family, friends or colleagues, is a real treat. There are many regional dishes colouring menus across the city, from national favourites in traditional pubs to local specialities in independent restaurants and cafés. Despite this, there are also many dining destinations serving cuisines from much further afield, so you can choose from over 30 gastronomies – from Hungarian to Nepalese. Each establishment is committed to provide its guests with the finest quality and freshest ingredients, as well as locally sourced where possible, and consequently the results are outstanding. Known equally for its fine-dining and Michelin stars as its cheerful budget picks, there is something to suit everyone’s needs and tastes. For a luxe business lunch, head over to Opus for classic dishes, perfectly executed, and for a cheap, grab-and-go option try the homemade pies at Urban Pie in the Bullring, where there are a great deal of other restaurants, cafés and bars in the Food Court. Finding a spot for drinks after hours will not be hard as there are a huge number and variety, including theatres, comedy clubs, pubs, live music halls, and stylish nightclubs. The city’s thriving nightlife is a big draw for visitors and does not disappoint!
Be inspired by the following recipe for a taste of one of Birmingham’s most loved delicacies!
Serving Suggestion – Malvern Apple Pudding
Originally from another city in the West Midlands, Malvern Apple Pudding is nowadays a highly popular dish in Birmingham and the whole surrounding area. Consisting of a simple yet effective combination of stewed apples and a cinnamon infused white-sauce, this delicious pudding goes down a storm with some added whipped cream!
1kg cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
Zest of 2 lemons
1 pint milk
2 eggs, beaten
½ tsp ground cinnamon
300ml whipped cream
1. Preheat the grill on a medium heat
2. Put the butter and the apples into a frying pan and heat until the apples are soft, approx. 6-7 minutes
3. Add the sugar and lemon zest and heat for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove and place in an ovenproof dish
4. For the topping, heat half the butter on a medium heat in a saucepan. Add the cornflour and cook for 1-2 minutes
5. Gradually add the milk to the pan, whisking continuously until the mixture is thickened (approx. 2-3 minutes)
6. Remove from the heat and whisk in half the sugar and the eggs. Spoon over the apples
7. Mix the remaining sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle over the dish, as well as the remaining butter. Grill for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling
8. Serve immediately with a generous dollop of whipped cream