Cream Chargers Battersea, Brixton & Clapham
Light and fluffy whipped cream is a key ingredient or perfect accompaniment to so many delicious dishes and desserts, which makes top-quality cream chargers an essential in the kitchen. Whether you own a café, restaurant or bar in the Battersea, Brixton and Clapham area, or if you simply enjoy cooking and experimenting in your kitchen at home, our efficient cream charger delivery will effectively answer your culinary needs. We acknowledge that the catering and hospitality industries function under strict time constraints and demanding environments, which is why we offer a reliable same-day collection and delivery service. The whipped cream chargers are designed with the user in mind so save you time and effort, as well as precious space in the kitchen. Feather-light whipped cream is formed quickly and simply by attaching the nitrous oxide (NOS) filled canisters to a corresponding dispenser. The 100% pure N2O stored within the stainless steel cylinders is kept safely under high-pressure until it is emptied to form the whipped cream, at which point the cylinder may be disposed of or recycled. Our Cream Chargers Battersea, Brixton & Clapham delivery ensures you receive the best possible value, swift service and professional results.
The areas covered by the Cream Chargers Battersea, Brixton & Clapham delivery are the following; Earls Court, South Kensington, Stockwell, Lambeth, Chelsea, Battersea, Putney and Wandsworth. These boroughs in West London, both north and south of the River Thames are home to a colourful mix of prestigious, fine-dining destinations, specialist delicatessens and trendy nightspots. Chelsea, South Kensington and Earls Court have an impressive number of Michelin-starred and world-famous restaurants, such as Zuma, Restaurant Gordon Ramsey and Nozomi. The Chelsea Harbour is also a hotspot for upmarket eateries and Battersea, Brixton and Clapham are all widely-renowned for their quirky and fashionable spots such as Bunga Bunga Pizzeria and The Doodle Bar.
Serving Suggestion – Chocolate Cream Pie
A sure-fire favourite with kids and adults alike, this all-American Chocolate Cream Pie makes the perfect after-dinner sweet treat and provides you with the opportunity to experiments with flavourings and colourings in the whipped cream topping!
30 chocolate wafers
1 cup sugar
6 tbsp butter, softened
¼ cup cornstarch
Pinch of salt
4 large egg yolks
3 cup milk
7oz chocolate (bittersweet or unsweetened), plus 1oz of grated chocolate for topping
1 tsp vanilla extract
300ml whipped cream
- Combine 1/3 cup of the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan and whisk gently until well combined
- Combine the milk and egg yolks. Slowly add the milk mixture to the saucepan, continually whisking
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture bubbles and thickens
- Remove from heat and add the chocolate, 2 tbsp of butter and vanilla extract
- Transfer the filling to a bowl and leave to chill in the fridge
- For the crust, combine the wafers, rest of the sugar and butter in a food processor and pulse until the wafers are finely crushed
- Press the crust into a pan and bake for 10 minutes
- Spoon the filling into the pan and spread evenly. Cover and chill overnight
- Add the whipped cream on top and decorate with a sprinkling of grated chocolate